Prayer For Dominican Vocation



O Blessed Jordan worthy successor of Saint Dominic, in the early days of the Order, your example and Zeal prompted many young men and women to follow Christ in the Dominican way of life, as given to us by St. Dominic.

AS patron of Dominican vocation continue, we beg you, to stimulate talented young men and women to consecrate their lives to God. Through you  intercession, lead to the Order of Preachers generous and sacrificing youth, willing to give themselves fervenly to the apostolate of Truth.

Help our youth to prepare themselves to be worthy of the grace of a Dominican vocation. Inspire young hearts to become learned of God, that with firm determination they might aspire to be "champions of true lights of the world."

CANDIDATES PRAYER FOR PERSONAL GUIDANCE

Blessed Jordan of Saxony, chosen patron of Dominican vocation, help me to obtain the wisdom to know God's plan for me. Through your powerful intercession, gain for me the grace to find and follow my God-given vocation.

Please, pray for me, that in God's providence, I, too, may be found worthy and willing to give myself in His service as a chosen apostle in the Dominican Family, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Comments

You know my kids go to dominican schoolshere in Trinidad. If ever they take religious life it would be due to the dominican order. Unlike the Spiritans, they have the children so much into the faith.

Popular posts from this blog

First Professions for Irish Dominican friars Simple vows